This is a waterproofed version of the DS18B20 Temperature sensor. Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125ºC the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100ºC.
Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances. The DS18B20 provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor.Usable with 3.0-5.5V systems.
Features of waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor cable :
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1Wire interface requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data
- 1 X Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor cable