Input Voltage 4.5V-35V Output current 3A maximum Conversion efficiency 92% (maximum) Switching frequency 150KHz Output ripple 50mV (maximum) 20M-bandwidth Load regulation +/- 0.5% Voltage regulation +/- 2.5%৳ 70.00
৳ 160.00৳ 160.00
- Indication of the signal output.
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output signal is low. (When low output signal light, and can be connected directly to the microcontroller)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- Liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, better sensitivity.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Fast response and recovery characteristics
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V
The USB to TTL serial adapter is based on the high quality and very popular FTDI FT232RL chipset and is an excellent way to connect TTL serial devices to a PC through a USB port.
This USB to TTL serial adapter is ideal for many uses, including:
- Programming microprocessors such as ARM, AVR, etc
- Working with computing hardware such as routers and switches
- Serial communication with many devices such as GPS devices
- Serial terminals on devices like the Raspberry Pi
৳ 210.00৳ 210.00
- 4-level LED lamp display power, not working state intelligent automatic shutdown;
- Built-in lithium battery protection IC, over-current, over charging, under voltage protection;
- Dual USB output ports.
- Dimensions: 68 x 34 x 9 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 10 gm
- Input port: Micro USB
- Output port: USB
- Output parameters: 5V 1A/5V 2A
- Input requirements: 5V constant voltage power supply can do charge input power, the most matching charger for 5V/1A above