- The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 5 keys â€?select, up, right, down and left.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
- 16×2 LCD Keypad Shield
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Adjustable blue backlight
- 4 Bit Arduino LCD Library
- Pins out for easy connecting