The SX1287 transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
Using Semtech’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique SX1287 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The SX1287 deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- +20dBm – 10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK Modulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode and super high speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Spring antenna
- Pin pitch: 2.0 mm
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 – 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 – 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current, receive: less than 10.8mA(LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
transmit: less than 120mA(+20dBm),
Sleep model: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degree.
|3||3||3.3V||3.3V Power in|
|5||5||DIO0||Digital IO0, software setting|
|6||6||DIO1||Digital IO1, software setting|
|7||7||DIO2||Digital IO2, software setting|
|8||8||DIO3||Digital IO3, software setting|
|10||10||DIO4||Digital IO4, software setting|
|11||11||DIO5||Digital IO5, software setting|
|12||12||SCK||SPI Clock input|
|13||13||MISO||SPI data output|
|14||14||MOSI||SPI data input|