The ProtoShield is designed to facilitate prototyping – it allows for easy connections between a breadboard and an Arduino. The ProtoShield provides your Arduino with easy access to a prototyping area, two general use LEDs, access to a BlueSMiRF socket, a general use push button, and – most important of all – the Arduino reset button. There’s also an option of sticking a mini, self-adhesive breadboard onto the ProtoShield – keeping it reusable for all of your future projects.
The ProtoShield is one of many Arduino shields. Shields are designed to sit on top of an Arduino, extending the functionality of the popular microprocessor platform.
- The small soldering area
- Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
- 2 general LEDs
- 1 general pushbutton switch
- 1 Arduino reset switch brought to top level
- 5V, GND and Raw pins are exposed as well
- All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
- Mini Breadboard:
- 170 tie points
- Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Prototype Shield
- Size: 1.7″ x 1.3″